Finishing the construction of my 3D Printer
Over the weekend I finished the mechanical work on my 3d printer. It now has all parts assembled. It took a long time because the seller needed two more tries to deliver all missing parts. But finally I got all parts plus a few bonus parts. Thanks for that to John from seemecnc.com!
As in my last post I have shot timelapse videos to show you the progress:
I connected all the motors, the heater and the thermosensor to the printer. Surprisingly all the axes were working instandly. Unfortunately the heater and the sensor were not working at all and the stepsize of the motors seem not to fit. Als I have to attach the end stop sensors to the printer for the Gen6 hardware… This means it will take some more time until I finally can print 😉